1. Cooperate with the product manager and communicate with the marketing department and the development department regularly to collect the intention of new products proposed by both parties;
2. Cooperate with the product manager to complete the new product research work, and be responsible for the macro market information collection and finishing of the industry in which the intended product is located;
3. Cooperate with the product manager to complete the project feasibility analysis, and be responsible for the project's competitor information, competitive product information, market performance information and data collection and sorting of similar products;
4. Cooperate with the company's strategic planning, collect information on related family health products exhibitions, medical product exhibitions, and related academic conferences; collect relevant industry news, cutting-edge technology trends, clinical application trends, etc.; periodically refresh the above information and publish it to relevant departments;
5. Cooperate with the product manager to manage the product life cycle, and regularly want to market and develop the status of the notified product;
6. Prepare the meeting materials of the phased review meeting in the product life cycle, complete the meeting minutes, and follow up the completion of the specific tasks according to the meeting resolutions;
7. Cooperate with the product manager to complete the text editing and DMR file management of the daily documents of the department;
8. Complete the tasks assigned by the leadership.
1. Bachelor degree or above in electronic information science and technology or biomedical engineering, with more than 2 years working experience;
2. Understand the medical industry and have certain medical product knowledge and insights;
3. New product market research and competitor information collection capabilities;
4. Ability to summarize, organize and manage data and documents;
5. Good communication and coordination skills;
6, good document writing ability;
7, can be proficient in using OFFICE office software.
Professional requirements: Biomedical engineering, medical electronics, and electronics, electrical or software engineering majors with experience in the medical industry;
Other requirements: Trained in the 13485 system is preferred.